Have you ever said “I just don’t feel sexy at all?” Well, ladies, its time to put those feelings away and get your sexy back!
Did you feel sexy before you had a few kids and put on a few pounds? Do you desire to bring back that feeling you used to have about yourself, that confidence, that sexiness?
Well ladies, the good news is, you’ve never lost your sexy, its just misplaced. It’s normal to feel unsexy at times. You body is changing and your priorities are different. Looking on the bright-side, there are a few simple things you can do to bring it all back.
In the Closet
• Tight clothing is not sexy. Fitted clothing, no matter what size you are, is flattering.
• Know what you like about your body and play to those strengths with flattering clothes.
• Get clothes you feel comfortable in, that hide those parts you’re self-conscious about.
• For new mothers like Carrie, an important step in getting your sexy back is getting out of the maternity clothes and back into your normal wardrobe.
“When women say they’ve stopped fixing themselves up in the morning, that’s a sign that they’re starting to lose that sexy feeling about themselves,” says Gretta. “A simple five-minute, five-step makeup routine will make you feel like hot stuff!”
Five-Minute Makeup Routine:
• Complexion – Even everything out with a little foundation.
• Concealer – Dab a little concealer on dark circles and blemishes.
• Eyes – A little eyeliner, mascara and neutral shadow go a long way to make your eyes pop.
• Blush – A rosy glow makes a huge difference.
• Lips – A little gloss or color makes anyone feel sexy.
Shoes are instant sexy. To get Carrie back into heels, Gretta has her take a stiletto class at her gym, Crunch. “A stiletto strength class will do wonders for your quads, but it’s learning how to walk in five-inch heels that brings on the attitude,” she says. “It’s not just about putting on the shoes; it’s about how you feel in them.”
Spa treatments are also a great way to get in touch with your sensuous side. Everyone needs a little pampering every now and then!