Thieves in Washington State used a very smart plan to run off with $500,000 worth of Apple store products. The Apple store was a neighbor to a coffee shop. Thieves cut through the wall of the shop and entered the adjacent store. The specific wall they cut through was the bathroom wall. The incident happened after 7 pm Sunday while the mall was closed.
Seattle Coffe Gear Regional Manager Eric Marks stated, “Our front door was locked. They pried our front door open.” They’re expecting the break-in to have cost them about $2000 in damages. The subjects entered wearing masks so police are struggling to identify them. No fingerprints were found and no arrests have been made.
Investigations are still pending.
- ‘Sheeeeiiitttt’: Sen. Bob Menendez’s Bribery Indictment Is Giving Clay Davis Vibes From ‘The Wire’
- HBO Is Releasing A Documentary On Mr. Chow
- Travis Scott’s Phone Lost In The Gulf Of Mexico, Plaintiff’s Lawyers Can’t Get Their Hands On It Now
- Peso Pluma Cancels Concert In Tijuana After Receiving Death Threats From Cartels
- Nike Launches New “Refurbished” Sneakers Program On Their Site
- Rudy Acosta III AKA King Rudy Avoids Lengthy Prison Sentence For Helping The Feds
- Dwyane Wade Reveals Telling Gabrielle Union About His Break Baby Was Harder Than Winning An NBA Championship
- Kanye West Has ‘Donda: With Child’ Visual Album Leaked
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
September is National Suicide Prevention Month
Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250
Indianapolis Circle City Classic Weekend
Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Federal Civil Rape Case Just As Trial is Set to Begin
Halle Berry Says Drake Used Her Photo For “Slime You Out” Cover Art After She Declined, Social Media Reacts
Damon Wayans Jr. Breaks Silence About Dwyane Wade’s Love Child with His Baby Mama
Football to Film: Marshawn Lynch Starring in Raunchy New Comedy “Bottoms” [TRAILER]