According to NBC4i, Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost has announced a civil lawsuit against railroad company Norfolk Southern. In the announcement, Yost called the incident at a press conference “entirely avoidable.”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
When commenting on Norfolk Southern Yost stated “This derailment was completely avoidable, The fallout from this highly preventable accident is going to reverberate through Ohio and Ohioans for many years to come.” Yost also claimed that Norfolk Southern put profits over the people’s safety.
The lawsuit also states that Ohio is seeking Norfolk Southern to cover damages, including environmental impacts and the impacts on Ohioans.
Watch the press conference below:
- Gary’s Tea: Malia Ann (Obama) Rocks A New Name and New Look
- Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
- Hot Spot (UPDATE): Judge Joe Brown Denies Sexual Assault Claims [LISTEN]
- Indy Walmart’s food license remains suspended after reinspection for rodent activity
- Indianapolis city leaders urge teens and young adults to apply for summer jobs
- Pacers announce multi-year partnership with 50 Cent
- Horrific Details Emerge As Mississippi Police Accused Of Shooting Black Man’s Tongue Off
- Blac Chyna Gets A Tattoo Removed As She Continues Her Life Changing Journey
- Porsha Williams Has ‘All Eyes On Her’ In Her Latest IG Post
- Garcelle Beauvais Gave Us Sparkly Glam In Her Latest IG Post
Ohio Pursues Lawsuit Against Norfolk Southern was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Five Things You Should Know About Mary Mary
Indianapolis Walmart gets food license suspended after inspectors find significant rodent activity
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Michael B. Jordan Vs. Jonathan Majors: Who Really Holds The Title Of Sexiest Man Alive?
Girl Group FLO Unites With Missy Elliott In Upcoming Single “Fly Girl” Which Samples The Music Legend
50 Things That Make A Man Want To Marry You (The Ultimate Guide To Understanding A Man's Commitment)
Pacers announce multi-year partnership with 50 Cent