As of March 10th, Americans are a step closer to receiving a second stimulus check due to the economic state. But who qualifies for a second stimulus check?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
If you qualified for the last stimulus payment, it is not guaranteed that you will receive this round of stimulus payments. This time Americans that qualify will receive $1,400 but some could receive less. Here is a breakdown of the criteria for the third stimulus payment to Americans.
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less qualifies to receive the full $1,400. Joint filers with an adjusted gross income of $150,000 or less for joint filers will qualify to receive the full $2,800
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income-earning up to $80,000 or joint filers earning up to $160,000 will qualify but for a reduced stimulus amount.
- Parents will qualify for an increased Child Tax Credit worth up to $3,000 per child. Parents with a child under the age of 6 will receive a tax credit of $3,600 for 2021.
It is expected that payments will start being deposited into bank accounts in the next couple of weeks.
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Boat Talk Part II” | Episode 43
- Nicki Minaj Goes In On The Girls As Guest Host On ‘Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Reunion
- Gregory, Travis McMichael, And William Bryan All Found Guilty For The Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery
- Charges Dropped For White Cop Who Shot Black Woman In The Back After Mistaking Gun For Taser
- How To Get The Most Cash Back Rewards This Holiday Without A Credit Card
- The Killer And The Loser Meet: Donald Trump Says Kyle Rittenhouse Visited Him At Mar-a-Lago
- Blue Ivy Pays Tribute To Jay-Z During Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction [Video]
- Diddy Teams Up With That Rony Seikaly To Release A House Music Track
- Janet Jackson’s Former Wardrobe Stylist Speaks On Infamous Halftime Nip Slip: ‘Somebody Didn’t Protect My Friend’
A 3rd Stimulus Payment Is On The Way, Here’s Who Qualifies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com