President Donald Trump has made history to be the first President to be impeached for the second time!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi lead the House with a second impeachment process against President Trump after his role in last week’s attempted insurrection of the government that resulted in the storming of the U.S. capital. The House passed an article that charged Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’, the resolution passed with a voted of 232 to 197. Trump will likely stay in office and finish out his last seven days due to the Senate not being in session. However, this could lead to a trial after Trump is out of office with further consequences if he is convicted such as not being able to run for any political office in the future.
- Indianapolis sees spike in accidental shootings, many children falling victim
- Indiana State Fair announces new safety measures, minors must have parent or guardian present after 6 p.m.
- Man who killed mail carrier in 2020 will serve 30 years in federal prison
- Special K News You Can’t Use: Nicknames Gone Too Far [LISTEN]
- Funeral Details Set For Cyrus Carmack-Belton As Killer’s Violent Past Surfaces
- Shannon Sharpe Leaving Undisputed with Skip Bayless After Seven Years
- The Fix with Karen Vaughn: Kim Cattral Is Back!
- New Indy Eleven Stadium and Park breaks ground in downtown Indianapolis
- Indianapolis woman used stolen nursing license to fraudulently work in nursing homes
- Zach Edey to return to Purdue, withdraws from NBA draft
Trump Makes History As First President to Be Impeached Twice was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com