The new mom got us all caught up on Instagram Live yesterday. She did, in fact, give birth to her and Stevie J‘s first baby girl together, named Bonnie Bella Jordan. But, we won’t be seeing her until their delivery TV special airs, the self-proclaimed Puerto Rican princess confirmed.
This is not unlike many other celebrities who’ve first introduced their kids to the world by way of some publication or show – and ultimately for a check – but we kind of can’t believe Joseline said it out loud.
In the meantime, Stevie and Joseline are still dealing with their own relationship issues. Stevie asked Joseline for a DNA test, and is also filing for full custody, claiming the mother is on drugs.
See a screenshot of Joseline’s fleeky post-pregnancy glow above.
Stevie J's Funny Faces On "Love & Hip Hop: ATL" (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Stevie J looks at Joseline like she is crazy when she informs him of her unexpected pregnancy!Source: 1 of 8
2. 2. Stevie J uses this funny smirk to make one of his ladies laugh, as well as get himself out of trouble during the show.Source: 2 of 8
3. 3. Stevie J usually makes this funny face during conversation with both Mimi and Joseline, especially when being accused of insensitivity or infidelity.Source: 3 of 8
4. 4. While singing his way back into Mimi's heart, Stevie J makes an unusual face that scares viewers a little bit!Source: 4 of 8
5. 5. Stevie J attempts not to laugh as he tries to explain himself to Mimi during the taping of 'Love & Hip Hop: ATL.'Source: 5 of 8
6. 6. This is Stevie J's expression when friend Benzino tries to talk him into monogamy ... Stevie just can't fathom it!Source: 6 of 8
7. 7. Stevie J makes his funniest face of all and though it is hilarious, ironically it usually hints that Stevie means business!Source: 7 of 8
8. 8. Stevie J stares blankly at Mimi Faust even though he is beyond dead wrong!Source: 8 of 8
Joseline Had Her Baby, But Here’s Why You Won’t See Her Anytime Soon was originally published on globalgrind.com