Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- 50 Cent Talks Directing Eminem for BMF, Weighs In On Nicki Minaj Swollen Testicles Struggle
- ‘Sex and the City’ Star Willie Garson Dead at 57
- Before Gabby Petito, Hundreds Of Indigenous Girls Went Missing In Wyoming To Little Media Attention
- African Pride Stylist Xia Charles Shares 5 Ways To Use Gel In Your Natural Hair Routine
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- How Your Male Friend Affects Your Relationship
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Kanye West Drops $57 Million On New Crib In Malibu
- Netflix Is Testing Its “Free Service” In Kenya, Only Available On Android Smartphones