According to WISHTV.COM, there will be rain this morning with thunderstorms in the afternoon. Currently it’s 62 in Indy with highs in the mid 70’s. There are tons of things going on this weekend from SUNSET RIDES in White River State Park to the TALBOT STREET ART FAIR in the Herron Morton Neighborhood. With rain expected all day, please check with the local vendor to ensure the event is still going on. Plus check out more events below.
- Be a part of the monthly CARS AND GRAVY CAR SHOW at National off of East 38th St. Rain or shine, the event goes until noon, welcoming cars, trucks, motorcycles and more. The event is FREE and breakfast may be purchased. For more information go to facebook.com/National.Indy
- The 5th ANNUAL PLAY 4 DRE PLAY 4 DRE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT is today at Dubarry Park starting at 11am. Admission is FREE to this fundraising event to benefit PURPOSE 4 MY PAIN. The free throw and 3 point contest starts after the Violence Awareness Program. Full details are available at purpose4mypain.com/events
- One of the best ethnic festivals is here…ITALIAN STREET FESTIVAL is this weekend at Holy Rosary Catholic Church. Enjoy homemade Italian food, carnival rides and more from 5p-midnight. Go to indyitalianfest.org for more details.
- The ST. MARK THE EVANGELIST PARISH FESTIVAL is this weekend as well starting at 5pm. Amusement rides, midway, live entertainment, food and so much more. For ticket information go to archindy.org/criterion/local/festivals.html
- Your INDIANA FEVER WNBA Basketball team plays tonight at Bankers Life Fieldhouse against the #2 in the Eastern Conference, Chicago Sky. Tip-off is at 7pm and each Friday and Saturday, kids under 14 eat FREE. To get your tickets, go to fever.wnba.com
- Weather permitting, the INDIANAPOLIS INDIANS will be out at Victory Field against the Pawtucket Red Sox at 7:05pm. Tickets are available at milb.com/indianapolis
To find out more of what’s up in and around your city, go to AroundIndy.com. Listen all weekend as we celebrate the FLY FATHERS with tickets to Music Heritage Festival 2 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse July 20th. Joe is coming, Jazmine Sullivan, Stockley & Marsha Ambrosius will be in the house and you can win free tickets all weekend long.