According to Wishtv.com, there’ll be cloudy skies with a high of 62, but no rain…yet. Plenty of time for you and the family to make your way around the city because there are things to do; like check out the INDIANAPOLIS INDIANS at Victory Field tonight against the Charlotte Nights, attend the IU SOUL REVUE SPRING CONCERT at Buskirk-Chumley Theatre, or check out some of the events below.
- The PRESIDENTIAL EGG ROLL 2019 is under way at the Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site. Let the kids race to see who can roll their newly decorated egg through the grass, while being chased by the Easter Bunny. For more information go to bit.ly/2Hrpd5B
- It’s an egg hunt for your furry friend; that’s right. Be a part of the EGG-PAW-LOOZA EGG HUNT for Dogs at Quaker Park in Westfield. Plus get pictures with your pet with the Easter Bunny. It’s only $5 per pet. Find out more at westfieldwelcome.com/event/egg-paw-looza/
- SULLY’S GRILL GRILLING CLASS is going on today at Sullivan Hardware off of Keystone. So if you’re new to grilling or just want some tips, check out BIG GREEN EGG 101. For times go to sullivanhardware.com
- It’s a reunion party at the State Fairgrounds. Come and get your grown folk party on at the 32nd ANNUAL EAST SIDE REUNION DANCE starting at 6pm. For tickets go to indianastatefaircom/events/
- THE PROM PROJECT, sponsored by the City of Hope Community Church was birthed out of desire to ensure that no child would have to forfeit the opportunity to attend their Prom because of financial matter. THE PROM PROJECT runs from 10am – 3pm at City of Hope Community Church located at 10607 E. 56th St. Go to our website for details, tlcnaptown.com
To find out more of what’s up in and around your city, go to AroundIndy.com. Don’t miss your chance to say farewell to Tom Joyner at TOM JOYNER’S FAREWELL CONCERT June 8th at Indiana Farmers Coliseum.