Toni Estes is back with her new single and video for “Hollywood.” In this video directed by Terrell Mullin, Toni is showing off her cute hair cut and stylish looks. The song is all about making it big and then forgetting about people that have been there for you the entire time.
She sings about changing up your face and style just to impress people that might not care about you. Toni even mentions in the song that those so called “famous” people in your life will hit the ignore button on you. One line she wants you to remember is, “Go to Hollywood, don’t go Hollywood.” Tell us what you think of this video.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Revealed To Be Accidental Overdose
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- This Is Not A Drill: ‘Tiger King’ Season 2 Is Coming To Netflix
- Rob Pelinka Says He Expects Los Lakers Lakers Roster, Including LeBron James To Be Fully Vaxxed When NBA Season Starts
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- Fugees Reunite For 1st Time In 15 Years At New York’s Pier 17, World Tour Launching Soon [Photos]
- Jordyn Woods Debuts A Platinum Blonde Do In A Sexy Pink Mini Dress
- L.L. Bean & Todd Snyder Connect For Another Dope Collection Full Of American Camping Heritage
- 50 Cent Explains Why He Cast Snoop Dogg In “Black Mafia Family” TV Show