Terry Crews is ready for a White Chicks sequel.
“I would love one!” Crews told Us Weekly. “I’m staying in shape for White Chicks 2! I will never get out of shape — you know that, right? I will be 75 and say, ‘Here we go, I’m ready to go!’ I will never, ever get out of shape because that movie’s going to happen one day.”
White Chicks was released in 2004 and Crews played the buff pro basketball star Latrell Spencer, who was in love with Marlon Wayans’ alter ego, Tiffany in the original film.
Marlon was asked about a sequel last year but, but didn’t seem certain it would happen anytime soon.
“I don’t know, but there’s been some rumblings happening, and a lot of people want us to do it, so me and my brothers have been talking. Marlon told MTV’s TRL: “So if things go right, we hope to do a White Chicks 2.”
In the meantime, while we wait, we think it’s only right that we take a moment to appreciate this hilarious Terry Crews scene from White Chicks. Remember, the song a Thousand Miles? Check ou
SOURCE: Us Weekly
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Venus Williams Is Sharing Her Vegan Diet Secrets With Us Through Her New Plant Based Food Company
- Barack Obama Talks New Book, Michelle Obama & More On ‘The Rickey Smiley Morning Show’
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- Eva’s Corner: Look At The Fruit You Bear [WATCH]
- Toni Braxton Is A Vision Of Perfection On The December Cover Issue Of Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam
- 5 Times Tiffany Haddish Made Bold Moves In 2020
- Black Woman Judge Who Leads North Carolina’s Supreme Court Is In Election Recount Limbo