Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Radio One takes stance against HB 1134; Putting context behind record-breaking COVID numbers
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Reveal Their Child’s Name [WATCH]
- Mama Tina Reflects On Her Costume Design Days For Beyoncé In A Flashback Friday Post
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250 & Tickets To The Love Fest Tour
- Comedian Louie Anderson Passes Away At Age 68
- Sha’Carri Richardson Has New Documentary Produced by Virgil Abloh to Premiere at Sundance
- Venus Williams Serves Haute Looks At The Louis Vuitton Show For Paris Fashion Week
- There’s Still A Chance: Idris Elba Is “Part of The Conversation” James Bond Producer Reveals