Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson
- The O’Jays Slay New Music on ‘The Today Show’
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- Phylicia Rashad Is Coming Back To Broadway
- Royal Couple May Be Leaving Palace For Africa
- Prince’s Unfinished Memoir To Be Released In October
- Samsung Delays Release Of Galaxy Fold
- Trump Tweets Herman Cain Does NOT Want To Be Nominated for Fed
- Salt-N-Pepa Discuss ‘Ladies Night’ Reality Show, How They’ve Maintained Longevity
- DMX Casted In ‘Chronicle Of A Serial Killer’ Film