Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Remembering Fred Hampton 53 Years After His Assassination
- Keke Palmer Reveals Baby Bump On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Lavish Engagement Shoot
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Full Circle: Keke Palmer Performs Her Notable Angela Bassett Impression Right In Front Of Her
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Holiday Fashion Goals For Date Night
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]