Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Claps Back At Evan Rachel Wood For Calling Kobe Bryant A Rapist [WATCH]
- You’ll Never Guess The Reason Black Tony Is In Jail! [WATCH]
- Lawyer Seeks Looking Into T.I. & Tiny’s Sexual Abuse Claims
- Structuring Your Business for Opportunities | Virtual Business Connections
- D’Angelo’s Black Mink Coat Stole The Show At Verzuz
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- D’Angelo Was Supposed To Battle Maxwell On Valentine’s Day For Verzuz
- Kobe Bryant’s Childhood Basketball Hoop Sells For $37,000
- Eddie Murphy Confirms Prince Beating Him In Basketball Was Absolutely Accurate