Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Brittney Griner Deserves Her Freedom
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Civil Rights Activist Ralph Abernathy Of Alabama State University [WATCH]
- CO Suspended For Buffalo Shooting Meme Earned $200K
- Maria More Explains How To Make Eating Healthy Easier [WATCH]
- Top 16 things to do in Indianapolis this weekend: May 20-22
- Village Project helping teens change their lives
- Indianapolis EMS ambulance stolen from hospital, recovered after police chase
- Funerals Begin For Buffalo Shooting Victims
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!