Jussie Smollett pleaded not guilty to the 16-count indictment against him Thursday in a Chicago courtroom, according to TMZ.
Last week, a grand jury indicted Smollett on 16 felony counts of lying to authorities about being the victim of a brutal racist and homophobic beating by two masked men in downtown Chicago back in January.
His next court date is scheduled for April 17 but according to TMZ, he will be allowed to travel to L.A. and NY for meetings with his lawyers.
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Revealed To Be Accidental Overdose
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- This Is Not A Drill: ‘Tiger King’ Season 2 Is Coming To Netflix
- Rob Pelinka Says He Expects Los Lakers Lakers Roster, Including LeBron James To Be Fully Vaxxed When NBA Season Starts
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- Fugees Reunite For 1st Time In 15 Years At New York’s Pier 17, World Tour Launching Soon [Photos]
- Jordyn Woods Debuts A Platinum Blonde Do In A Sexy Pink Mini Dress
- L.L. Bean & Todd Snyder Connect For Another Dope Collection Full Of American Camping Heritage
- 50 Cent Explains Why He Cast Snoop Dogg In “Black Mafia Family” TV Show