A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Billy Bob Thornton Was Drunk For ‘Bad Santa’ Scene
- Uh Oh, Zion Williamson To Miss First Six-To-Eight Weeks With Knee Injury
- How To Stay Mentally Young Forever
- Things Couples Don’t Think About Before Getting Engaged
- Why Men Should Masturbate Less
- Issue of gun violence continues to rise in downtown Indianapolis
- Public sessions set on plans for I-69 extension’s final leg
- Pilot uninjured after ultralight makes hard landing in Johnson County cornfield
- Indiana AG Curtis Hill faces hearing on future as lawyer
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Voting Not Looking Good for Whitney, Biggie and Chaka Khan