A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Fears And Insecurities Most People Always Have
- Have Diddy And Lori Harvey Broken Up?
- Things Your Boyfriend Wants But Won’t Ask For
- [Video]Jada Pinkett Smith To Be Apart Of ‘Matrix 4’
- Chevy Giving Away $3,000 To Chevy Mustang Owners
- [Video]Gabrielle Union Talks About A Time Producers Chose A Different Actress Over Her Because She Was Prettier
- Nick Cannon Cast For New Film Released
- Indianapolis man says city hasn’t fixed curb damaged by trash truck
- Woman sentenced to jail in home improvement fraud case
- Jury set in trial for woman charged in Rochester bus stop deaths