A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Reveal Their Child’s Name [WATCH]
- Mama Tina Reflects On Her Costume Design Days For Beyoncé In A Flashback Friday Post
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250 & Tickets To The Love Fest Tour
- Comedian Louie Anderson Passes Away At Age 68
- Sha’Carri Richardson Has New Documentary Produced by Virgil Abloh to Premiere at Sundance
- Venus Williams Serves Haute Looks At The Louis Vuitton Show For Paris Fashion Week
- There’s Still A Chance: Idris Elba Is “Part of The Conversation” James Bond Producer Reveals
- Antonio Brown Claims “There’s Nothing Wrong With My Mental Health”