A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
RELATED: Jussie Smollett Has Evidence That Supports Claim Brothers Were Paid To Train Him For A Music Video, Not ‘Attack’
RELATED: Queen Latifah Stands By Jussie Smollett ‘Until Somebody Can Show Me Some Proof’
- Vice President Kamala Harris Discusses Women’s History Month
- Noblesville Man Facing Road Rage Charges; Tried To Hire To Kill The Witnesses
- Mind, Body, Business: Assessing Your Health At Home
- H&M X Mugler’s Collection Is Fire!
- Ronnie DeVoe talks the Legacy of New Edition
- Beyonce Teams Up With Balmain’s Oliver Rousteing For ‘Renaissance Couture’ Wearable Album Collection
- Florida NAACP Requests Travel Advisory To Warn Black Folks To Stay Out Of Florida Due To Anti-Woke Nonsense
- Haughville Shared Kitchen provides a pathway for food entrepreneurs
- Circle City Classic returns to Lucas Oil Stadium after hiatus
- Mother makes son buy shoes for classmate he was making fun of
Five Things You Should Know About Mary Mary
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Indianapolis Walmart gets food license suspended after inspectors find significant rodent activity
Michael B. Jordan Vs. Jonathan Majors: Who Really Holds The Title Of Sexiest Man Alive?
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars
50 Things That Make A Man Want To Marry You (The Ultimate Guide To Understanding A Man's Commitment)
Girl Group FLO Unites With Missy Elliott In Upcoming Single “Fly Girl” Which Samples The Music Legend
#ManCrushMonday: 15 Black Actors Who Are Sexy & Under 40