A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Drug Store Chain CVS To Sell Cannabis Products In Eight States
- “Oops!” Millions Of Facebook Passwords Exposed By Security Flaw
- Things To Know Before Popping The Question
- How Several Mini Walks A Day Can Change Your Life
- Nene Wonders If Gregg’s Cancer Is ‘Karma’ For Cheating On Her
- More To The Story: Pastor John Gray’s Alleged Side Chick Claims They Had Much More Than An ‘Emotional’ Affair
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Is Going Back To Reality Television
- Colin Kaepernick & Eric Reid Were Reportedly Paid Less Than $10 Million to Settle Grievance with NFL
- Amanda Seales Thinks “Too Many White Women…Think A Fat A** Makes Them Superior”
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse