A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Plot Twist: Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing Herself To The Red Table
- Miami Cop Caught On Camera Punching A Black Woman During Argument, “You Black But Acting White!”
- Really!? Alabama College Students Are Reportedly Throwing ‘COVID Parties’ To Predict Who Gets Sick First
- Face masks to be required in Marion Co. starting July 9
- Will Frack Be Back? Phaedra Parks Responds To Returning To #RHOA Rumors
- Carmel pastor suspended after calling Black Lives Matter demonstrators ‘maggots and parasites’
- Spike in Indiana COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations leads to pause on reopening
- A million dollar effort to bring life back to downtown Indianapolis
- Cardi B Drops Off Social Media After Plagiarism Claim
- Tom Hanks Support Basic Safety Measures After Contracting COVID-19