A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Watch: Ms. Evelyn Says Iyanla Vanzant Picked On Tamar In “Braxton Family Values” First Look
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- J-Lo Thinks Men Under 33 Are “Useless”
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Ella Mai Concert! [VIDEO]
- Weekend Box Office Results- March 24, 2019
- Jay Z and EWF Were Just Added to the National Recording Registry
- Top 10 Billboard Adult R and B Songs- March 24, 2019