A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Gabrielle Union Steps Out In This Gorgeous Lime-Green Ball Gown At The 2021 Fashion Awards
- Tiffany Haddish And Common Reportedly Call It Quits After A Year Of Dating
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Fans React To Porsha’s Juicy Spin-Off Series With Simon Guobadia
- Jazmine Sullivan’s Vulnerable Acceptance Speech + More Memorable Soul Train Awards
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- Shaquille O’Neal Goes Ham Buying Reeboks While ‘Sneaker Shopping With Complex’
- Prime Video Hosting ‘Harlem Ever After’ Event In NYC To Celebrate Premiere Of New ‘Harlem’ Series
- Starz Orders ‘BMF’ Docuseries With Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson As Executive Producer [Details Inside]