A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Beyonce To Release The Lion King: The Gift Documentary Special
- Russell Simmons Banned From Yoga Studio
- Vigil Held Outside Eli Lilly for Those Who Died Because of Insulin Rationing
- Eastbound Lanes of Interstate 70 Near Greenfield to Close Until Monday Morning
- UAW Workers Walk Off the Job at General Motors, National Strike Underway
- WOW Toni Braxton Shows Off Her Amazing Figure
- Magic And Cookie Johnson Celebrate 28 Years Of Marriage
- Apps That Remind You And Your Partner To Be Thoughtful & Affectionate Towards One Another
- What’s Up in and Around Your City
- IMPD seeks mentors for program geared toward young Black men