A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Open Lines April 5, 2020
- Survey: View Of President’s Handling Of Pandemic Depends On News Source
- San Francisco Going Under 24-Hour Lockdown
- Tamika Catchings To Be Inducted Into Basketball Hall Of Fame
- Check Out These Restaurants Still Open During COVID-19
- Wellness Week: 3 Ways to Protect Your Mental Health During Lockdown
- Front Page News: When to Expect Your Coronavirus Stimulus Check [VIDEO]
- Man Infected With COVID-19 Spits In Train Passenger’s Face Before Dropping Dead
- Money Matters: Why Entrepreneurs Should Take Advantage of The Paycheck Protection Program [VIDEO]
- Drake Shows Us His Mansion, Quarantine Style With New Song “Toosie Slide” [WATCH]