Oprah Winfrey is set to interview Wade Robson and James Safechuck, two men who accused Michael Jackson of sexual abuse.
According to reports, the one-hour special Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland will air immediately after the HBO presentation of Dan Reed’s two hour film Leaving Neverland.
In HBO’s description it says Leaving Neverland, “explores the separate but parallel experiences of two young boys, James “Jimmy” Safechuck, at age ten, and Wade Robson, at age seven, both of whom were befriended by Michael Jackson. They and their families were invited into his wondrous world, entranced by the singer’s fairy-tale existence as his career reached its peak. Through gut-wrenching interviews with Safechuck, now 40, and Robson, now 36, as well as their mothers, wives and siblings, Leaving Neverland presents their accounts of sustained abuse, exploring the complicated feelings that led both men to confront their experiences after both had a young son of their own.”
Oprah’s special was reportedly taped before an audience of survivors of sexual abuse and others whose lives have been impacted by it and Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed will also partake in the special as well.
Leaving Neverland’s part one debuts Sunday, March 3rd, followed by the second part the following night, Monday, March 4th on HBO. Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland will air at 10 p.m. on March 4th on HBO and OWN immediately following the second and final part of the two-night Leaving Neverland.
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Reveal Their Child’s Name [WATCH]
- Mama Tina Reflects On Her Costume Design Days For Beyoncé In A Flashback Friday Post
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win $250 & Tickets To The Love Fest Tour
- Comedian Louie Anderson Passes Away At Age 68
- Sha’Carri Richardson Has New Documentary Produced by Virgil Abloh to Premiere at Sundance
- Venus Williams Serves Haute Looks At The Louis Vuitton Show For Paris Fashion Week
- There’s Still A Chance: Idris Elba Is “Part of The Conversation” James Bond Producer Reveals
- Antonio Brown Claims “There’s Nothing Wrong With My Mental Health”