R. Kelly has been charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse in Cook County, Illinois, court records show.
Per the Chicago Sun-Times, Kelly’s first court date is listed as March 8.
Last week, a grand jury convened to investigate the alleged sex tape that was handed over to authorities. Since then, two women have testified for the grand jury, including one who provided physical evidence, according to TMZ.
Prosecutors will reportedly appear before a judge today seeking an arrest warrant for Kelly.
This is a developing story.
- Kim K Gets Backlash For Kimono Brand
- Fans Putting Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Stuff Online
- Keep Your Longterm Relationship Fresh
- Woman Gets 125 Years In Deadly Shooting Recorded On Cellphone
- Will NeNe Leakes Return to RHOA?
- Filming Has Began For Space Jam 2
- Cardi Fresh Off BET Awards To Plead Not Guilty In Court!?
- Jussie Smollett Googled Himself 50 Times After Alleged Attack!?
- Wendy William’s Son Appears in Court for Assault Charges Against His Dad Kevin Hunter Sr.
- Doctor In Danger Of Losing Medical License For Praying With Patients
R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse was originally published on MyHoustonMajic.com