Currently we are in a Winter Weather Advisory according to WTHR.com until 3pm. Temps should be on the rise so hopefully the snow will turn to rain, but roads may be slick in the morning. There are things to do in and around your city, so if you and your family go to any of the events, please be careful and dress accordingly.
- The INDIANA HOME AND GARDEN SHOW is still at the Indiana Convention Center until 5pm today. Not only can you get advice from designers and landscapers, but you can also sample gourmet sauces, dips, mixes and more from some of the food exhibitors. Children 18 and under are free, but get more information at inhomeandgardenshow.com
- MEET THE ARTIST XXXI continue at Central Library downtown. View the works of prominent local African-American artists during this 31st anniversary of one of the city’s premiere cultural events. Works will be on display throughout Central Library during regular Library hours. Admission is free and you can get details at indypl.org
- It may be snowing outside, but you can visit Mallow Run Winery in Johnson county for the WINTER WARM-UP WEEKEND. Each Saturday and Sunday from 12-6pm you can hear live music and taste the great soup, fresh-baked goodies and more. To find out who’s playing today, check out mallowrun.com/events-3/
- While down at the Central Library, check out HOT JAZZ FOR COOL KIDS starting at 3pm. This is a great way to share jazz music with children that will be fun for everyone! Admission is free and you can get more details at indypl.org
- Check out “The Songstress” Talented singer-songwriter, incredible live performer, platinum-selling artist, Grammy nominated and so much more, Marsha Ambrosius. She’s on tour telling her story and captivating audiences across the nation. She will be at the Vogue Nightclub to perform at 8pm and tickets are still available. Check out our website, tlcnaptown.com for more information.
To find out more of what’s happening in and around your city, go to AroundIndy.com.