The temperature is finally up as we should expect a high of 53 today. The temps should drop later this week, so it’s a perfect time for you and your family to get out the house and enjoy some of the things happening in and around your city. Check out some of them below.
- It’s the last day of DEVOUR INDY WINTERFEST at over 200 restaurants around the city. This is a spectacular event to enjoy a new experience at a new restaurant with discounted 3 course meals. To find one near you, go to devourindy.com
- View the works of prominent local African American artists during this 31st anniversary of one of the city’s premiere cultural events, MEET THE ARTIST XXXI going on now until March 30th. While you’re there, if you’re unemployed visit the JOB CENTER. The Library presents a free service for unemployed or underemployed individuals to receive one-on-one assistance to enhance their employment skills. Details available at indypl.org
- You’ve been cooped up in the house all week, now get some time for yourself and wine down with live music, hot soup, baked goodies and more at the WINTER WARM-UP at Mallow Run Winery each weekend. For directions go to mallowrun.com/events-3/
- In the mood for an amazing adventure? Be a part of the AMAZING SCAVENGER HUNT ADVENTURE. It started at 9am, but last until 8pm. If you love the Amazing Race, you’ll love to be a part of this adventure that transforms the city into a game board. To find out how to join, go to eventbrite.com.
- Enjoy the MAGIC OF MOTOWN a cabaret series at the Stage to Screen studios in Greenwood. It’s full of back-to-back show stopping hits and brings a whole new meaning to the word glisten! The show starts at 2:30p and you can get your tickets at EventBrite
You can find more of what’s up in and around your city at AroundIndy.com. Remember to listen every day at 1pm & 8pm as WTLC is celebrating love for two full weeks and you can win tickets to the Indpls Soul Music Fest with Charlie Wilson, Indy’s own Babyface & Joe, March 15th at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.