After the two-part special of BET’s biopic The Bobby Brown Story aired, we all needed a break to recover from the trauma he experienced during his 49 years on earth. From losing friends and family members, to drug addiction and devastation, it was a bit much to process that one man went through so much trauma.
But, Brown’s sister Leolah Brown Muhammad decided she had time on Wednesday night and used Facebook to air out more family secrets–taking particular aim at Brown’s wife, Alicia Etheredge-Brown.
“How the hell they gon do a movie about my brother Bobby Brown which includes his siblings and his so called wife (Alicia) is one of the dam producers???!!!!???” she wrote.
Leolah says because of that, the movie doesn’t accurately portray the family’s experience with one another.
As people in her comments section started to question her loyalty, Leolah responded saying she wouldn’t just sit around and “go along with the bull****.”
She then goes on to say that she will be making her own rendition of the story, which will include several movies.
“And I promise you they will be REAL & TRUE! And I don’t care if they are new to the industry! Key is, were going to make sure that the movie is telling the dam truth! And it will be so much BETTER anyways telling the dam truth! Why LIE???? Could of gotten a way better movie BY TELLING THE TRUTH! SMH…” she wrote.
But then, ish got real. Leolah alleged that she’s only doing this because she loves her brother and is concerned for his safety, claiming that somehow his life is currently “at stake.”
Next she says that the portrayal of Alicia was outright fake and wants to help her brother before his wife kills him. Wayament!
In her last and final post on the subject, Leolah says Alicia’s character is questionable and that the imagery of a happy blended family like the movie suggests is far from the truth. She also says that at one point Alicia wouldn’t allow Bobby to give his mother $17 for medicine she needed. Carole Brown, Bobby’s mother, died in 2011, just one year before Whitney’s tragic death.
Brown and his sister have had their issues in the public eye before. She was escorted out of Bobbi Kristina’s funeral in 2015 after she reportedly tried to stop Pat Houston, Whitney’s sister-in-law, from walking to the podium.
Article Courtesy of MadameNoire
First Picture Courtesy of Paul Morigi / Contributor and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Tara Ziemba and Getty Images
Third Picture Courtesy of Instagram, Facebook, and MadameNoire
Remembering Aretha Franklin [PHOTOS]
1. 2016 Kennedy Center Honors - ArrivalsSource:WENN 1 of 36
2. Aretha Franklin during an appearance on NBC's 'Late Night with Seth Meyers.'Source:WENN 2 of 36
3. 102nd White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - ArrivalsSource:Getty 3 of 36
4. Minnesota Vikings v Detroit LionsSource:Getty 4 of 36
5. Aretha Franklin during an appearance on NBC's 'Late Night with Seth Meyers.'Source:WENN 5 of 36
6. The BET Honors 2014Source:WENN 6 of 36
7. Aretha Franklin performs liveSource:WENN 7 of 36
8. Aretha Franklin performs liveSource:WENN 8 of 36
9. Surprise Oprah! A Farewell Spectacular - PerformancesSource:WENN 9 of 36
10. Surprise Oprah! A Farewell Spectacular - PerformancesSource:WENN 10 of 36
11. Surprise Oprah! A Farewell Spectacular - PerformancesSource:WENN 11 of 36
12. Surprise Oprah! A Farewell Spectacular - PerformancesSource:WENN 12 of 36
13. BET Honors 2014: Debra Lee Pre-DinnerSource:WENN 13 of 36
14. 38th Annual Kennedy Center Honors' on CBS.Source:WENN 14 of 36
15. ArraySource:WENN 15 of 36
16. New York premiere of 'Selma' - ArrivalsSource:WENN 16 of 36
17. ArraySource:WENN 17 of 36
18. ArraySource:WENN 18 of 36
19. Billboard Women in Music Luncheon 2014Source:WENN 19 of 36
20. ArraySource:WENN 20 of 36
21. Late Show with David LettermanSource:WENN 21 of 36
22. ArraySource:WENN 22 of 36
23. ArraySource:WENN 23 of 36
24. ArraySource:WENN 24 of 36
25. ArraySource:WENN 25 of 36
26. ArraySource:WENN 26 of 36
27. ArraySource:WENN 27 of 36
28. ArraySource:WENN 28 of 36
29. ArraySource:WENN 29 of 36
30. ArraySource:WENN 30 of 36
31. ArraySource:WENN 31 of 36
32. ArraySource:WENN 32 of 36
33. ArraySource:WENN 33 of 36
34. ArraySource:WENN 34 of 36
35. ArraySource:WENN 35 of 36
36. aretha franklin deathSource:CS 36 of 36
Bobby Brown’s Sister Spills Major Tea Over “Lies” Portrayed In “The Bobby Brown Story” was originally published on wzakcleveland.com