According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that four victims were injured and one suspect is in custody. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
See live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Beyoncé Breaks The Internet… Again!
- Dr. Fauci Encourages Vaccinated Families To Enjoy Trick Or Treating
- Mikado Japanese Restaurant in downtown Indy to close in December
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- Justice For Agnes Tirop: Husband Arrested In Grisly Killing Of Kenyan Long Distance Runner
- Halle Berry Fights For Redemption In The First Trailer For Her New Netflix Film ‘Bruised’
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Watch Trailer: Haunting New Netflix Docuseries Explores A Delhi Family of 11 Members Found Dead In Mass Suicide
Shooting at Fifth Third Bank In Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on wiznation.com