- You can join 106.7 WTLC’s very own Loverman, Jerry Wade, and cheer on his team, The Sisters for a Cure Team as they’re participating in the 2018 Susan G. Komen RACE FOR A CURE at Military Park until 11am.
- Stay on the west side and bring your doggie for one of the greatest spectacles in dog walking. That’s right, the MUTT STRUTT is back at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Take a lap around the track to benefit the Human Society of Indianapolis. More details available at indymuttstrut.org
- It’s INDY TENDERLOIN WEEK at 30 participating restaurants until tomorrow, Sunday. This is to benefit Second Helpings that helps feed thousands in our city. Find a restaurant near you at indytenderloinweek.com
- See the untold story of the witches of OZ as broadway comes to Indianapolis with the hit stage play WICKED at the Old National Centre going on now through May 13th. Tickets available at oldnationalcentre.com
- Check out the NAPTOWN ROLLER DERBY at the State Fairgrounds tonight at 5pm. Today its Naptown vs. Gotham Girls Wall Street Traitors and Demolition City Dynamite Dolls. Tickets are still available at naptownrollerderby.com
- If you have a flare for fashion and love beer, be a part of INDIANA’S NEXT HOP MODEL as it’s going on at Old National Centre too. Indiana’s most unique and fashion-forward craft beer event, with great looking brewery apparel blended with amazing craft beer. Tickets to this craft beer fashion show is available at oldnationalcentre.com
There are more events going on this weekend, like the play Hairspray is in town, The Live to Laugh event to benefit women’s housing and much more. Get more details at AroundIndy.com or at @Yaweekendgirl on social media.