Indy is still on a Winter Weather Advisory until noon today due to the freezing rain that is moving across the state. If you are heading out, be careful and drive safely. Below are some events that’s happening in and around your city.
- The FANTASTIC FOOD FEST is still at the State Fairgrounds. This is the largest indoor food & beverage event in Indiana with cooking demo’s, tastings, celebrity chef’s and more. Ticket information is available at indianastatefair.com/events/
- The 15th ANNUAL INDIANA ART FAIR is at the State Museum. This event is showcasing Hoosier art with more than 60 artists and ends today at 5pm. Get more information at indianamuseum.org
- Join Mallow Run Winery every Sat. & Sun. for the WINTER WARM-UP WEEKEND. Listen to live music, enjoy the soup and the wine of course. For directions go to mallowrun.com
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse will be packed with Pacer fans as your INDIANA PACERS take on the NEW YORK NICKS with tip-off at 5pm. Tickets are still available and can be purchased at pacers.com
- Get your love fest started early with the VALENTINE’S LOVE JAM CONCERT at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. Tyrese, Joe, Next, Dave Hollister, Avant and Silk are to make this a romantic evening for you and your boo. Only a limited amount of tickets are available, get yours online at tlcnaptown.com or indianastatefair.com/events/
All weekend long you have a chance to win tickets to see Katt Williams as part of his 11:11 tour, March 2nd. Just listen for Katt Williams to take over TLC and be the 10th caller to win. Whatever you and your family do today, be care, drive safe, and have a great time. For more events going on in and around your city go to AroundIndy.com.