Hey Indy. According to WTHR.com the snow returns tonight and may be mixed with rain. Get out and enjoy yourself today because the high will be near 40 degrees. The kids can take a ride down the chocolate slide and you can sit back and enjoy live music with wine. Visit these events and some of the one’s listed below.
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis wants the kiddos to take a ride on the CHOCOLATE SLIDE that looks like a river of chocolate in the Sunburst Atrium, decorated like a twirly-swirly candy land. Details available at childrensmuseum.org
- Be a part of the WINTER WARM-UP at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson County. Soup, live music, and wine, every Sat and Sun until March. Get more information at mallowrun.com
- The 10TH ANNUAL BREWERS OF INDIANA GUILD WINTERFEST is at the State Fairgrounds today from 2-7pm. This is a fundraising beer fest to support Indiana breweries. $3 from the sale of each ticket goes to a local nonprofit charity partner. More information is available at drinkin.beer
- Experience the AFRICAN-AMERICAN LIFE IN INDIANA at the Johnson County Museum. This is a storytelling event featuring Ophelia Wellington, founder and Executive Director of Freetown Village. Free admission. Details at johnsoncountymuseum.org
- DEVOUR INDY WINTERFEST is back in Indianapolis going on now until Sunday. It’s a three-course, value-priced meal available at participating restaurants throughout the Indianapolis area. Some locations offer lunch specials, others dinner; just your server for the Devour Indy menu. For participating restaurants go to devourindy.com
- Your INDIANAPOLIS PACERS play against the Philadelphia 76’ers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Tip off is at 7pm and tickets are still available. Go to pacers.com for additional details.
- KOOL AND THE GANG are in town tonight at Hoosier Park at 8pm. Tickets are going fast and may be sold out. Get yours if available at hoosierpark.com
There’s plenty more to do in the city and you can find out more at AroundIndy.com.
If you are going out, be careful, stay safe and keep listening to 106.7 WTLC-FM for tickets to the LADIES NITE OUT TOUR with Indy’s own KeKe Wyat, Tone Toni Tony and more all weekend.