Another beautiful day here in the city of Indianapolis. The family is now leaving and you and the kids have the house to yourselves again…aww. Feel free to relax or get out the house to enjoy some of the great events going on today and the family is still there…bring them too. Check out some of the events listed below.
- The 23rd Annual Festival of Trees is at Lanthier Winery in Madison County. Admission is free and you can see how the winery has been decorated from wall to wall with holiday decor, trees and more. You can even sample award-winning handcrafted wines and more. Get details at lanthierwinery.com
- Get aboard the Sullivan Express Train at Sullivan Hardware story. Ride the express train to the North Pole to visit Santa’s workshop and more, now until Dec. 23rd. Register online at tlcnaptown.com to attend the 106.7 WTC Santa Express Dec. 5th where you can even win cash prizes to help with shopping this Christmas season. For ticket information go to sullivanhardware.com/events/sullivan-santa-express/
- Carmel Christkinklmarket is open in Hamilton County. Check out the German food and gifts with outdoor ice skating, music, Santa and so much more. For a full list of events click on carmelchristkindlmarkt.com
- Your Indianapolis Colts are downtown at Lucas Oil Stadium to go up against the Tennessee Titans at 1pm. Tailgating parties are happening all over the city and tickets are still available for the game today. Go to colts.com/
- Public ice skating is open at the State Fairgrounds for two-hour sessions now until March inside the Pop Weaver Youth Pavilion. Details and pricing available at indyfueltank.com/popweaveryouthpavilion
- Tickets are still available to see Janet Jackson as her State of the World Tour hits Bankers Life Fieldhouse tonight. Tickets are available on this website as well as bankerslifefieldhouse.com/
There are plenty of events going on today and you can find them at AroundIndy.com