Another beautiful day with temps in the 80’s. I hear that the heat is coming next weekend, so let’s get out and enjoy this great weather. Check out a few of the events below to see what’s up in and around your city today.
- The 44th Annual GreekFest continues today at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church in Carmel. It’s considered to be one of the best ethnic festival with food, pastries, music, cooking demos, dancing and so much more. Greekfest ends today at 4pm so get more details on-line at indygreekfest.org/
- Your Indianapolis Indians have their last home game of the season today against the Columbus Clippers at 1:35pm at Victory Field. Tickets are still available and can be purchased at indyindians.com/
- Every Sunday at Mallow Run Winery there’s music from a live band. To see whose performing today at 2pm, go to mallowrun.com/
- From now until Sept. 3rd, be a part of Devour Indy with over 150 restaurants participating for your business with special menu prices and more. To find a restaurant near you go to devourindy.com/
- Then head over to Watkins Park at 5pm for their Jazz in the Park Series. For details on other events coming up go to WatkinsPark.com
There are plenty of other events going on in and around your city and you can find them at AroundIndy.com