The internet is falling over itself with news of Bozoma Saint John‘s remarkable Worldwide Developers Conference speech, and it damn well should.
The brand executive stunned a traditionally White-washed crowd with her lively presentation at the conference.
And Twitter erupted with a digital “yasss.”
As the head of global consumer marketing for Apple Music, professional slayage is nothing new to this woman. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bozoma has always been ahead of the curve, coining the term “Nuthing but a Boz thang” for her 10th grade student council run.
Now her witty slogans and ideas are driving the revenue of one of the most influential brands on the planet.
Here’s what you should know:
- Bozoma was born in Ghana but immigrated to Colorado Springs, Colorado, when she was 14. Her dad, who was a clarinetist, went on to earn his college degree in America.
- She earned her degree in African-American Studies and English from Wesleyan University.
- She started her career at Pepsi and Spike Lee‘s ad agency.
- Two years ago she was the first recipient of ADCOLOR Rockstar Award.
- Billboard named her one of the top women in music and one of its top 40 executives under 40.
With so many amazing accolades already under her belt, we can only imagine what she’s going to do next.
5 Things To Know About The Dope Black Woman Who Was The Keynote At The WWDC Conference was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Indianapolis Circle City Classic Weekend
September is National Suicide Prevention Month
Damon Wayans Jr. Breaks Silence About Dwyane Wade’s Love Child with His Baby Mama
Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Federal Civil Rape Case Just As Trial is Set to Begin
Halle Berry Says Drake Used Her Photo For “Slime You Out” Cover Art After She Declined, Social Media Reacts
Football to Film: Marshawn Lynch Starring in Raunchy New Comedy “Bottoms” [TRAILER]
Miki Howard Reveals Who SHE Believes is Her "Baby Daddy"--MJ? Joe Jackson? Or Neither?