After his younger sister Willow Smith nabbed a Marc Jacobs campaign last year, Jaden Smith is now the new face for Louis Vuitton.
17-year-old Jaden’s deal for the luxury brand’s SS16 ad campaign was announced on Instagram by Louis Vuitton’s creative director Nicholas Ghesquiere.
Take a look at another shot below.
What do you think?
Teenage Stars That Made Good
1. Omarion appeared in commercials at an early age and went on to join 'B2K'. He is currently signed to Rick Ross' label and a cast member of 'Love and Hip Hop'1 of 6
2. Kyla Pratt started acting at age 8, appearing in shows like, 'Friends', 'Smart Guy' and 'Family Matters'. She currently stars in the BET hit 'Let's Stay Together'2 of 6
3. Zendaya Coleman is most known for her characters on the Disney channel and is currently starring in a show on the same network.3 of 6
4. Tahj Mowry is the little brother of superstar twins, Tia and Tamera, however he has been acting in his own right since age four. Some of his roles include 'Full House' and ' Smart Guy'. Currently stars as Tucker on ABC's 'Baby Daddy'.4 of 6
5. Reagan Gomez Preston was spotted on the scene in 1995 as Zaria Peterson in the hit show 'Parenthood'. Since then she has been in a number of videos and movies alike.5 of 6
6. Tamery Mowry-Housely and Tia Mowry-Hardict started their career in 1990 and have had a steady climb in the industry ever since. Both are married with kids and can be seen on their respective televisions shows.6 of 6
(Photo Source: Jaden Smith Instagram)
First Look: Jaden Smith Named New Face Of Louis Vuitton was originally published on blackamericaweb.com