This has been such a beautiful weekend. The temps have been low and working in the yard doesn’t seem so hard. If you’ve been in the house this weekend…GET OUT. There are plenty of things going on in and around the city so you and your family can enjoy this beautiful weather.
- The 13th Annual Bean Blossom Biker-fest is in Brown County. It’s 6 days filled with a bike show, live music, games food and much more in Bill Monroe Music Park. Get more information at ballsbiker.com/.
- Don’t miss the 10 day jazz festival at various venues through out the city. That’s right, the 17th Annual Indy Jazz Fest is back in Indy with Take 6, Diane Reeves and many more. Go to indyjazzfest.net/ for more details.
- The 62nd Annual Zionsville Lion’s Club Fall Festival is still going on in Boone County. Filled with carnival rides, crafts, food, live music and much more is happening at Lions Park. Best part…FREE. Visit zlionsevents.com/
- Visit Danville for the Tri Kappa Fair on the Square. Filled with live entertainment, food, and so much more in Hendricks County. Admission is FREE!! Visit bit.ly/1JnUNdZ for mo re information.
- Ever wanted to see how an actual dairy farm works? Head over to Fair Oaks Farms Dairy Adventure in Newton County. Visit the birthing barn, custom cow bus & ride and so much more at this working dairy farm. Find out more at fofarms.com/.
- Check out Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum in downtown Indy Wed-Sun. It’s inside the Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument on Monument Circle. For times go to in.gov/iwm/2335.htm.
- SPARK Demonstration Placemaking Project continues on Monument Circle as the city has teamed up with Big Car to bring people together. Each day there’s something different happening for this 11 week project. Checkout what’s going on today at circlespark.org/.
- The NCAA Hall of Champions is open in White River State Park. Visit the Kick-Off Theater, Arena with interactive exhibits and much more fun for the entire family. For times and hours of operation visit ncaahallofchampions.org/.
- Settle in for the Picnic Concert Series at Mallow Run Winery every Saturday & Sunday starting at 12noon. Live music, food and of course…WINE. Plus the 5th Annual Labapolozza is going on today from 1-5pm for dog lovers, LOLIN alumni and wine lovers of all kinds. Find out more at mallowrun.com/ or lolin.org/labapalooza.shtml.
- Be a part of the LUNG FORCE Walk at White River State Park. It’s a fundraising event for the American Lung Association in Indiana. Admission is FREE, but donations are appreciated. To be a part of this visit bit.ly/ArInLungForce.
- Circle City Classic events have already started and bring the kids out to Circle City Classic Youth Football & Cheerleading Clinic here in Indy at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center off of W. 56th St. Football players can learn how to improve on technique & cheerleaders can learn fundamentals, stunts and much more. For ages 8-14 only and it’s absolutely FREE. Find out more at bit.ly/1JdZJ2P.
- Your Indiana Fever WNBA play at Bankers Life Fieldhouse at 5pm to take on the New York Liberty. This is the last regular season home game of the 2015 season, so come out and support your Fever. Tickets available at Bankers Life or Ticketmaster. Find out more at wnba.com/fever/schedule/.
- On Cue is live at Watkins Park today at 5pm as part of the “Blues in the Park” summer music series. Bring the family out to this FREE event and get more information at indy.gov/concerts.
- Jazz Jam Sunday lives on at Chatterbox Jazz Club each weekend. From 8-11pm enjoy live music with Jared Thompson Quartet for 21+ only. Details available at chatterboxjazz.com/
To find out more of what’s happening in and around your city visit AroundIndy.com for more events.
Plus football is here and your Indianapolis Colts take on the Buffalo Bills at 1pm today…GO BLUE!!