Comedian, actor and nationally syndicated radio host D.L. Hughley showed us a whole new side on “Oprah: Where Are They Now?” when discussing his son Kyle who has Asperger’s Syndrome.
Hughley shares in the clip how his 26-year-old son has a very strict routine, he explains, “He [Kyle] goes to work at the same time. He eats the same thing.”
That’s why, with tears rolling down his face, Hughley recalls how what may seem like one simple act to many, was hugely significant in his son’s journey.
Watch the emotional clip below.
Celebrities With Autistic Children
1. Tisha Campbell's Son Xen was diagnosed with Autism at a young age1 of 7
2. Boyz II Men band member Shawn Stockman’s son, Micah, was diagnosed with autism.2 of 7
3. Toni Braxton's son Diesel was diagnosed with autism as a toddler.3 of 7
4. Holly Robinson Peete's son Rodney Jr. was diagnosed with autism at three.4 of 7
5. Radio Host and entertainer D.L. Hughley's son Kyle has Aspergers, a form of autism.5 of 7
6. Dan Marino's son was diagnosed with autism at age four.6 of 7
7. 16th Annual G'Day USA Los Angeles Gala Ball - Arrivals7 of 7
D.L. Hughley Gets Emotional Discussing Son with Asperger’s Syndrome [VIDEO] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com