1. You think: “The timing just isn’t right.”
The real reason: If someone offers you a few slices of pizza, you might not be so inclined. If “the timing is bad,” it’s because he thinks you’re pizza.
2. You think: “He’s working a lot and doesn’t have time for me.”
The real reason: He’s prioritizing a lot of things (read: pretty much everything) over you, because he doesn’t see you as an important part of his life.
3. You think: “He was badly hurt in his last relationship.”
The real reason: If he’s generally avoiding you, it’s because he doesn’t want to see you that badly.
4. You think: “This relationship is too good and it scares him.”
The real reason: Kind of OK but really comfortable, like a Venus flytrap of cuddling. He’s not scared of loving you too much, he’s scared of falling into a relationship that’s comfortable, but not great.
5. You think: “He’s been in a lot of LTRs and he’s not sure if he’s ready to jump back into something right now.”
The real reason: If he’s adverse to getting into a serious relationship, it’s because he thinks you’re The Three or even The Eight.
Is this adding up ladies? Comment Below!
Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage
#ManCrushMonday: 15 Black Actors Who Are Sexy & Under 40
Blind Dates to New Heights: Meet Eagles Legend Jason Kelce’s Wife, Kylie Kelce
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Pied Piper Of R&B: 10 Songs You Probably Didn't Know R. Kelly Wrote
Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Federal Civil Rape Case Just As Trial is Set to Begin
Football to Film: Marshawn Lynch Starring in Raunchy New Comedy “Bottoms” [TRAILER]
Take Our Music Survey for a Chance to win $250 + Katt Williams Tickets