With just family and work obligations, it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life. Take time today to step back and reflect on all of the amazing aspects of your life and the lives of your children and grandchildren during Celebration of Life Day.
Here are some simple ways to celebrate life –
- Enjoy – and I mean really enjoy – a cup of coffee or tea
- Flip through old photos of your children and highlight memorable moments
- Do something nice for someone else
- Sing your favorite song as loud as you can in the car – it’s okay – no one can hear you!
- Admire the beauty of sunrise or sunset
- Read a book
- Envision and plan your ideal vacation for your family
Take the time to reflect on the little things that make your life and the lives of your kids so amazing!
How do you celebrate life?