How’s this for new year’s motivation.
Jada Pinkett Smith covers the Jan/Feb issue of Shape magazine in a sizzling orange bathing suit that has us googling the nearest Crunch gym. The 43-year-old “Gotham” actress showed off her chiseled abs, sculpted legs and gorgeous face and revealed some of her exercise secrets that include walking up and down the stairs.
“I love walking stairs because it’s great cardio and resistance,” she said. And of course she dropped those Jada gems that keep us going some mornings.
“When my husband of almost 20 years can’t take his eyes off me? That’s amazing. But the number one reason I go to the gym is because it keeps me sane… I can deal with whatever’s coming at me.”
“Will and I were just reading The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra together and having long discussions about it. We love books about religion and spiritual expression,” she also said. ‘It’s a big turn on for me to be spiritually and intellectually challenged by Will. To me, it’s like foreplay.
Oh my. Tell us more.
‘Of course, I enjoy that I have sex in my relationship, but I think this other intellectual aspect is quite unique and something that strongly connects us.’
Don’t just walk to the nearest news stand on December 31, when the issue hits…run!
Jada Pinkett-Smith's Best Looks...EVER!
1. Who needs approval from the world when your boo is in awe!Source: 1 of 11
2. Trendy, edgy yet chic.. per usual.Source: 2 of 11
3. Is aging looks like this, sign us up now!Source: 3 of 11
4. Pretty In PinkSource: 4 of 11
5. Showing brown girls everywhere that red lips are on-trend!Source: 5 of 11
6. Color has always been her best accessory.Source: 6 of 11
7. Slide your LBD to the back and adopt a sexy little red (leather) dress.Source: 7 of 11
8. Took back at it.Source: 8 of 11
9. Those loose waves and this jumpsuit...YAS!Source: 9 of 11
10. Here's to wishing every celeb could pose as good as Jada.Source: 10 of 11
11. When tuxedo pants are done right!Source: 11 of 11
You Will Get Your Life: Jada Pinkett Smith Just Slayed The Game With This Shape Mag Cover was originally published on hellobeautiful.com