The temps are up because today highs are expected near 80 degree’s. It’s a perfect time to mulch those flowers you’ve been avoiding or you can get the kids out the house and into the fresh air. Check out some of the activities below for you and your family.
- Step into the Fall Harvest Festival at Waterman’s Family Farm off of South Raymond St. and enjoy hayrides, animals, games and more including the pumpkin patch. Waterman’s is open daily from 9a-7pm until Nov. 1st. For details call 317.357.2989 or visit www.watermansfamilyfarm.com/
- The 51st Annual Haunted House is back at the Children’s Museum until the end of October. Kids can go with the lights on or off, for full details including hours and prices visit www.childrensmuseum.org/exhibits/haunted-house or give them a call at 317.334.3322.
- The 42nd Annual Pumpkin Harvest Festival is at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville. Hang on the zip line, enjoy hayrides, bonfires, food and much more daily from 10a-5pm. $5 parking Tuesday-Sun and no fee on Sunday. For more details visit stonycreekfarm.net/pumpkinharvestfestival.htm.
- Love wine? Get a closer look at the art of wine-making with the Grape to Glass Winery Tour at Easley Winery off of College Ave. Held each and every weekend with no reservations required. Give them a call at 317.363.4516 for details or visit the website at www.easleywinery.com/tours.html.
- Visit a 7 acre corn maze at the Corn Maze at Beasley’s Orchard in Danville now until October 31st. Children under 6 are free with an adult. See the website at www.beasleys-orchard.com/ for more details.
- Enjoy hot soup, warm bread, wine and music at Soup & Song at Mallow Run Winery each weekend from 12-6pm. Admission is free and the music is live. Find out more at www.mallowrun.com/.
- The Indy Fuel ECHL Ice Hockey takes on the Ft. Wayne Komets at the Indiana State Fair Coliseum. at 3pm. Tickets still available, contact them at 317.925.3835 or visit www.indyfuelhockey.com/
Whatever you and the family do please be safe. Keep checking back each weekend for more events.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com