Most of these won’t surprise you. Some might. Consider it a refresher.
- He smiles at you. A lot.
- He laughs at your jokes, even the crappy ones.
- He defends you to others.
- He asks questions about you and your life beyond the generic “How you doin’?” or “Good weekend?”
- He jokes about dating you.
- You catch him staring at you. Your face, that is—if he’s staring at your boobs or butt, it could just mean he’s perving on you.
- He’s awkward whenever he talks to you. The first time I talked to my wife, I walked into a parking meter. Luckily for me, she found it adorable.
- He always uses your name when he talks to you. He knows your name and likes to say it.
- He calls you by a nickname/pet name.
- He asks you to “hang out” some time. (To a guy, the word date can be like garlic to a vampire, so they’ll say “hang out” instead. Whatever you call it, it still means he wants to be around you.)
- He calls you on the phone. Most guys hate talking on the phone. If a guy calls you, it means one of three things: you’re his best friend, he needs help with his homework, or he has the itchy pants for you.
- He acts more respectable and mature when you’re around. Read More
Also On 106.7 WTLC: