Wow, the temps have definitely changed since Thursday…brrrr is all I have to say. Check out some of the events below going on this weekend to stay warm.
- Butterfly Kaleidoscope is at White River Gardens ti native and exotic species. While there, check out the Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens. Visit all with your pass to the Indianapolis Zoo. For more details check out www.indianapoliszoo.com/
- Animals reveal their secrets with Animal Secrets at the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. Explore the habitats and lives of the forest animals. Call 317.344.3322 or check them out online at www.childrensmuseum.org/animalsecrets for details.
- The HBCU Membership Showcase Exhibit is still open at the NCAA Hall of Champions. Celebrate the tradition of Historical Black Colleges and more now until April 30th. See the website at www.ncaahallofchampions.com/
- Check out the 11 day festival, Fables, Fairy Tales and Physics at Butler University. Music, dance and more going on now until April 13th. Call 317.940.2787 or visit the website at www.butlerartsfest.com/
- Easley Winery still has the Glass to Grape tour to take a look at the art of wine-making. No reservations required and its each Sat/Sun. See www.easleywinery.com/tours.html
- It’s Murder, Mystery with a dinner at the Indianapolis Propylaeum. It all kicks out off at 7pm and reservations are required. Call 317.638.7881 or www.thepropylaeum.org/
- Help raise money for the maintenance of the historic Athenaum with the St. Benno Fest tonight from 7-11pm. Call 317.655.2755 or see www.athenaeumfoundation.org/theatre-buildingevents/st-benno-fest/
- Take a ghost walk on the Historic Underground Railroad in Westfield. Hear ghost stories and more about Westfield’s haunted history. Reservations are required at 317.840.6456 or online at www.unseenpress.com/
Whatever you and your family do, be safe and bundle up….BRRRRR!!
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com