Going through a break-up can be hard on any woman. It is how you deal with it afterwards that really shows who you are. There are good ways to handle the end of a relationship and there are ways that can be hazardous to your mental and physical health. Here are some things that you should be doing while mourning the end of a relationship by Krystle Crossman:
1. You need time to heal. Don’t just jump to another person because you think you are ready or because you don’t like being alone. If you begin a new relationship with someone too quickly you will bring all of the hurt and anger from the old relationship over. Don’t try to get yourself back to your normal hectic schedule right away either. Dive into one thing that is normal for you at a time so that you have time to heal your wounds.
2. Eat healthy food.
3. Get yourself something nice. Go to a spa or get your nails done.
4. Try a massage or acupuncture.
5. Sleep is extremely important.
6. Search for you center or sense of self. click here to read full article