People are up in arms after a couple photos of Kanye West‘s “Yeezus” tour merchandise that includes gear embellished with confederate flags hit the web.
One of the shirts has a skull and a confederate flag on it that reads “I Ain’t Comin’ Down,” and another design includes a skull draped in a confederate flag holding a scythe. He’s also selling bags with just the confederate flag by itself.
West has not explained the reasoning behind the designs.
Check out the photos below and let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Our Favorite Celebrity Swirls
1. Tamera and Adam Housley1 of 9
2. Alfonso Riberio & Angela Unkrich2 of 9
3. Sharon Leal & Paul Becker3 of 9
4. Eve & Maximillion Cooper4 of 9
5. Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego5 of 9
6. Soledad O'Brien & Brad Raymond6 of 9
7. Harry Belafonte & Pamela Frank7 of 9
8. Randy Jackson & Erika Riker8 of 9
9. Darius Rucker & Beth Leonard9 of 9
WHAT?! Kanye West Selling Confederate Flag Shirts at Concerts was originally published on blackamericaweb.com