1) If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
2) If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay….
3) Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Likewise, don’t make excuses for your own bad behavior. Take action, make change, and created the life you deserve. 4) Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
5) Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that’s not meant to be.
6) Slower is better.
7) Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
8) If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve, you can’t ‘be friends.’ A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
9) Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
10) Don’t stay because you think ‘it will get better. You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
11) The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
12) Avoid men who don’t take care of there own kids.
13) Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
14) Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you; if something bothers you, speak up.
15) Be aware that healthy relationships are built on trust, and that trust takes time to develop. 16) You cannot change anyone else’s behavior. Change comes from within.