If you don’t feel like staying home; the city is still alive with events going on all day. After you shovel the drive-way; come on out to visit one of the great events listed below:
- Start your day having breakfast with Santa at The Mansion at Oak Hill in Carmel. It’s held every Sat. in December at 9am, 10:30am and 1pm. Check their website for prices at www.oakhillmansion.com.
- Jolly Days of Winterwonderland is still going on at the Children’s Musuem downtown going on now until Jan. 6th. Enjoy the Yuletide slide, Jingles the Jolly Bear and more. See www.childrensmuseum.org.
- While you’re at the Children’s Musuem check out the play ‘The Magic Snowman’ at the Lilly Theatre that emphasizes acts of kindness and “pay it forward.”
- Enjoy Winterfest at the Indiana History Center off of Ohio Street downtown with family fun activities including face painting, crafts and more. Check www.indianahistory.org for more information
- The 99th Annual Indianapolis Auto Show at the Indiana Convention Center is here now through Jan. 1st. See their website for tix prices at www.indyautoshow.com/
- If you’re looking for a car because Santa didn’t bring you one, you may want to check out the public auto auction off of South Tibbs. Click the website for more details at www.marioncountyauction.com/
- It’s Holiday Lights Bus Tour in Indianapolis later today at 6pm. It’s a 2hour tour around the city and reservations are required. www.circlecitytours.com/
- Naptown Roller Girls Roller Derby Bout at the State Fairgrounds tonight at 7:30p where kids under 7 are free. Support your Naptown Rollers at www.naptownrollergirls.com/
Also On 106.7 WTLC: