It’s almost that time for exchanging gifts, but that’s only if you have them. If you do and just want to get the family out for a day of fun; check out the events below going on today and some throughout the year.
- It’s Christmas at the Zoo and yes you can win tix this weekend on WTLC, but you can also visit them until Dec. 30th to enjoy the annual light show spectacular. All the holiday activites begin at 5pm and the fun doesn’t stop until 9p. See the website for more information: http://www.indyzoo.com/SitePages/home.aspx
- Visit the Gingerbread Village at Conner Prairie Interactive History Park going on until Jan 6th at 6pm; call them at 317.776.6006 for more details or visit the website at www.connerprairie.org
- The Indiana State Museum is alive with Celebration Crossing including the ride with Santa Claus on the Express and more. Going on now until Dec. 31st; see website at www.indianamuseum.org for more details
- Get your Holiday Photos at Circle Centre Mall to “Capture the Moment”. It’s a do-it-yourself photo experience where you can create your own photo. Now to Dec.24th from 11am-9pm daily
- Hear live music at the Holiday Open House at Mallow Run Winery and enjoy some sweet goodies now until 6pm. Visit them at www.mallowrun.com
- Cutie Pies Pizza Food Truck at Triton Brewing Company located on Ft. Benjamin Harris on Indy’s NE side. Food trucks vary daily but Cutie Pies will be there until 9pm tonite.
- Visit the Holiday Historic Neighborhood Tour in Noblesville to see 12 beautiful historic structures decorated for the holidays and vote for your favorite. See www.noblesvillepreservation.com