It’s that time of year where the weather is changing, but one thing remains…there’s still things to do in Indy with the whole family. Check out these activities going on today:
- Check out Fall Harvest at Waterman’s Family Farm in Indy. Go on a hayride, a corn maze, a straw mountain and more including a pumpkin-eating dinosaur. Going on now until 10/31/12 from 9a-8p. Check out there website for more information at www.watermansfamilyfarm.com
- The 40th Annual Pumpkin Harvest Festival is at Stonycreek Farm in Hamilton County. Enjoy the food, hayrides, pumpkins and more daily from 10a-5p. There is a $5 parking fee for the weekend, but check out all the details at www.stonycreekfarm.net
- Its the 49th running of the Children’s Museum Guild “Wicked Workshop” which is a friendly haunted house with the lights on for the kids who scare easily. Going on now trhough Oct. 31st with varies times and pricing. Sun is 11-5pm check here for more information.
- The Family Pumpkin Patch at S&H Campground in Greenfield is open for business. Enjoy archery tag, putt-putt, corn maze, inflatable playground plus more until Nov 3 from 11am-6pm. See website for more information.
- Head out to the Wine Trail Chili Cookoff at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson County. Sit back with your favorite wines, live music and great chili. This weekend until 6pm tonite. See www.mallowrun.com for more details
- Visite the 26th Heartland Apple Festival is t his weekend at Beasley’s Orchard in Danville and let your family experience the arts and crafts outdoor marketplace, kids zone, food and more until 5pm today. See www.beasleys-orchard.com/events for more details
- It’s Halloween ZooBoo a the Indianapolis Zoo with rides, obstacle courses and more including pumpkin bowling. Hours and time vary so see www.indyzoo.com for more information
- The Headless Horseman is back at Conner Prairie with thrills, chills and spooky fun. See http://www.connerprairie.org/ for times and hours.
- This is not for the family but may be for you; it’s Dating for Nerds at Claddaugh Irish Pub which includes a trivia challenge, games and drink specials. Its from 4-7p for a price of $30; check out www.nerdsatheart.com for more details
Also On 106.7 WTLC: