A good Christmas gift shows you care enough about someone to really consider what he/she might like. Here are some ideas to focus your thoughts and get you started towards finding the gift of his/her dreams.
1. First of all decide on your budget; this will help to narrow your choice from the overwhelming to the manageable.
2. Consider the reaction you want; do you want to give something they will cherish forever, or something fun that will make them laugh?
3. Think about the personality of the recipient. Are they girly, elegant, flamboyant, quirky, eccentric, traditional? Do they like practical things they can use or would they appreciate something decorative?
4. Think about their circumstances. Perhaps they have just moved to a new home that needs decorating, or they have a stressful job and would benefit from some pampering products?
5. Give a gift you can personalize. A frame could hold a cherished photo or poem; a photo album could be filled with photos from a recent event. You could even put together a ‘hamper’ of gifts, for example if the recipient has just moved, you could fill a box with relevant treats and useful products.
The more thought you put into it – the better the gift!